USTA Florida is looking to hire a Team Tennis Coordinator which will focus on multiple tournament planning and execution year round.
This position is a full time position and will be inclusive of other employment benefits at time of eligibility. This position is required to work from the USTA Florida headquarters located in Daytona Beach and will include travel expenses.
Some of the main responsibilities and/or requirements for the position include:
· Coordinate, operate and manage between 12-15 team tennis tournaments annually.
· Provide education & resources to starting, developing or growing local league team tennis leagues or localized events around Florida.
· Preferred management / tournament coordination and working with teams.
· Be willing and able to work a number of weekends and travel extensively around Florida.
· Tennis background not required but highly recommended.
All interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Andy McFarland at email@example.com. A detailed position description is available upon request.
Events & Sponsorship Coordinator
Purpose of Position: To coordinate and execute both local and sectional events that advance USTA’s mission and to help secure sponsorships and partnerships that generate revenue for USTA Florida and provide added value to our members. The position will be based in Daytona Beach and will require travel, flexible work hours, including holidays and weekends.
Some of the postion duties are:
- Event coordination
- Sponsorship relationships
- General Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Background in event planning & coordination. Tennis knowledge a plus!
- Customer service skills
- Able to communicate in public settings (both large and small groups)
- Creative thinker and visionary
- Problem solver
- Independent worker, pro-active @ self motivated
- Excellent judgement & decision making
- Ability to work with a team
- High level energy and enthusiasm
- Must be able/willing to travel & work weekends as needed
Other - Compensation Package
- Salaray commensurate with experience and skills
- Medical, dental, life, disability, and limited eye care insurance
- 2 weeks vacation after first year, 3 weeks after fifth year
- Retirement plan inclduing 401k after completion of the first year
- Travel and job related expenses paid