Find Rankings on Combined Standings & Tentative Ranking Lists
Rankings are published 10 days before the Designated/Sectional Tournaments
2012 Endorsement Procedure for USTA Florida Junior Players Click Here
2012 Information on Eligibility - Ranking - Endorsement Click Here...
2012 Explanation of USTA Florida Ranking Lists Click Here
2011 Tracking Designated and Sectional Tournament Statistics Click Here...
2012 Matches Counting for Ranking in USTA Florida
Only matches in the main or consolation draws from the following tournaments, played in 2012, will award ranking points to the winner:
• USTA Florida sanctioned tournaments
• USTA National Championship sanctioned tournaments
• National Opens (played in the State of Florida)
• Junior Orange Bowl (12-14)
• USTA Regional Tournament Segment - July (formerly The Florida Open) (16-18)
• USTA Regional Tournament Segment - January (formerly the Tennis Plaza Cup) (12-18)
• USTA Regional Tournament Segment - September (formerly the Summer Smash - Delray Beach (12-18)
• Results from USTA Zone Team Championships, and the Team Florida Challenge will count towards the point tabulations.
• Results of workshops, exhibitions, or unsanctioned tournaments will not be counted toward the point tabulations.
Questions about the Florida Junior Ranking System
If your name does not appear on the ranking list and you have won at least one match in a USTA Florida Junior tournament and met the Florida Residency Requirement
, or for any other questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include the age division of the player that you inquire about and his or her USTA membership number.
If you disagree with any tournament results, you need to contact the tournament director of that specific tournament. Only the tournament directors can make changes to published tournament results. The accuracy of the ranking lists is dependent on tournaments being published on time.